Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things I am loving, Copycat Edition

I love, love, love blog posts like this. It is fun to read (hopefully) honest reviews and get ideas for products, recipes, etc that you may not have thought of yourself. I am going to make "Things I am Loving" a regular bog feature, but thought it was appropriate to use my first one as a little tribute to the things I am currently loving because another blogger inspired me to try them.

The first thing I am loving is a skin care product. After Veronika's glowing review (her blog is the cutest, fyi...check it out!) I decided to try Philosophy's Microdelivery Mini Peel Pads.



It was instant love for me and these little guys. They are not harsh on my sensitive combo skin and my face feels so refreshed after I use them! I cut them in half as Veronika suggested and it works like a charm (plus makes them last twice as long :).

Number two my new breakfast obsession. Actually, I am totally lying...I have eaten this for every meal of the day and as a snack multiple times in the past few weeks. I got the idea from Gina at The Fitnessista. This girl is a serious inspiration as a military wife and health/fitness lover. She had me at goat cheese! Anyway, easy, quick, delish...I am sold! Seriously, try this! Toast a piece of wheat bread, spread with goat cheese (Trader Joe's has individual goat cheese medallions. So easy!), top with a little salsa (the hotter the better) and an egg or egg whites. You're welcome.



The third thing I am loving at the moment was brought to my attention by the lovely Elizabeth at Behind the Dressing Room Door. First let me say that this blog is the best concept ever for busy mama's. She goes into Anthropologie (only the most amazing store ever) and tries on tons of clothes, her own picks and reader requests, and then posts reviews of the pieces. I feel much better ordering something online when I have seen it on and reviewed by a real person. And I am sure the staff at Anthro appreciates her limiting my trips in store with two crazy kiddos. Win win :) Anyway, on to my latest love.



This top screams spring to me! I might be cheating putting it in a things I am loving post before it is actually in my hands, but I can't help it...I love it that much already!! Small side note: the top is Spledid, a brand I love for their cute, casual CA vibe and the just did a line of their kids wear for Target. It is to.die.for and my kids will soon own each and every piece there is! 

Hope you enjoyed my first things I am loving post. Maybe in the future it won't be so random!

1 comments:

Hilary Saylor said...

Love it!!!

Post a Comment